Our gutter installation and cleaning crews are made up of honest, hard working, enthusiastic professionals. They understand the true meaning of providing excellent customer service and communication to our clients. They are all outgoing customer service professionals that can anticipate what the customer requires to be completely satisfied.
As part of our uniformed crew, you’ll leave from our facility in Marshall, MI in company marked vehicles with the knowledge, tools and equipment necessary to get the job done safely and with amazing results. You’ll travel within about a 30 mile radius to service our valued client’s gutter installation and cleaning needs.
Our crews work between 40-50 hours a week and overtime is often available. Employee’s earn anywhere between $480.00 – $700.00 per week depending on your willingness and how well you learn our systems. Working for Gutters R Us also means much more than just receiving a paycheck. As an employee of Gutters R Us, You will actually brighten our customers day with shiny new gutters or alleviate the stress of having to risk their own personal safety cleaning out their own gutters. You will be performing a service that people really do not like to do or do not have the time to do. Most are extremely grateful to have us service their property.
You’ll develop friendship bonds with your coworkers that can continue to grow even if you move onto a new career path. You will work for a local, family owned company with a management team that encourages and supports our staff to better themselves.
At Gutters R Us, we strive to inform and educate each applicant of the many aspects of the job and requirements of working for our company. Our goal is to inform applicants of the job descriptions and what we expect from them on a daily basis. We have assembled this summary to give you a better idea of what is expected of our employees and what you can expect from our company. After reading this summary, if you feel like this is the kind of place you would like to be part of and proud to represent, please continue with the application process. If this opportunity does not sound like something you do not want to be a part of, thank you for considering our company and good luck in your continued career search.
Basic job duties and requirements of the job
What you must be able to do:
• Stand on feet for long periods of time.
• Do repetitive motion with hands, wrist and arms.
• Work with arms above head.
• Bend and squat to ground level.
• Move and transport 5 gallon buckets up and down ladders.
• Perform work in outdoor temperatures ranging from 0 to 100 degrees.
• Unload, lift, set up, climb ladders, up to 32 feet.
• Present a valid driver’s license.
• Be insured by our auto insurance company (good driving record).
• Interact with our clients on a daily basis with professionalism.
• Follow job directions and write legibly.
• Take pride in your work and providing quality service each and every day.
• Wear a company uniform and apparel.
• Be self-motivated and accept responsibility for working independently.
• Follow safety procedures in all aspects of the job.
• Work Saturday’s when needed to keep up with service demand.
• Be drug free and able to pass (random) drug testing before and during your course of employment.
• Able to pass a local, state, and federal background check.
Apply online using the form below, or visit us in person at 112 South Fountain St in Marshall, Michigan.